Certain elements of maintenance reports can be edited. Please note that not every element can be changed for legal purposes! Please review the guide below for further assistance.
How do I edit an issue?
To edit an issue you will need to click into an issue and then click on the edit button on the right-hand side of the issue title.
What content can I edit on an issue?
When you are editing the issue, you can edit both the 'Issue setup' and the 'Occupier setup'. Please see below to see everything you can edit on both of these sides of the issues:
The Issue Setup:
- The issue title
- The issue priority
- The issue location type
- The reminder date
- Issues can be placed on hold
- The cost code
- The associated brand (guide here)
The Occupier Setup:
- Withhold the occupier notes
- No reporting occupier (This is when an occupier is not attached to the issue. You can add an occupier by clicking on the 'Add occupier to issue' button')
- Occupier presence required
- Detach the occupier
- Occupier name and contact details
You have the ability to edit the occupier's name and details including the property the issue was raised at. Once you've made all the changes you wish to make all you have to do is click 'Save'.