Click here to enrol for a free course on planned maintenance
Fixflo offers you the ability to store all of your service agreements and contracts that you have with your suppliers in one place. Having this information in Fixflo allows you to associate your agreements with service events and assets so that you can link all of your compliance related data together in one place and track everything easily.
Service agreements allow you to store the contract file and all key information you have about the agreement including the assigned contractor. These Agreements can then be attached to one or more service event series and the appropriate contractor will then be linked and notified on the instruction date of each event.
We know that often this data is stored on spreadsheets, so we have made it possible to bulk import your service agreement data into Fixflo making it easy to get setup with this feature. *Please note contract documents will need to be manually uploaded.
To add a service agreement manually go to Planned Maintenance > Service Agreements.
Then go to 'Add service agreement'.
- You can upload your agreement/contract
- Add a title/name for the agreement
- Assign an agent to manage the planned maintenance issue (If none is added it will default to the agent assigned to the property and if no assignment is setup it will be unassigned)
- Assign the specific contractor you have an agreement with
- Add the landlord/client details if required
- Add a reference for tracking and managing that service agreement
- Specify the start and end dates of the agreement
- Enter in the total cost of the agreement
Press 'Save' when all details have been entered.
You will now be able to select this service agreement when adding service events and it will populate the contractor field with the correct assignee. You can also link these service agreements to the assets they are covering.
You will be able to see any events related to a service agreement on the 'Events' tab when in the service agreement.