Co-Pilot is your automated works assistant.
This feature allows you to:
1. Create Rules that trigger actions based on various filters, such as:
- Fault type
- Location of fault
- Time the fault was reported
- Specific properties or landlords
- Whether the property is under warranty (click here for more information)
- And much more!
2. Based on the filters you have setup for your rule, you can then automatically:
- Request quotes from a contractor
- Instruct works to a contractor
- Send an alert to any email address
This allows you to save time, streamline the way you handle reported issues even further, and help to lead towards faster fixes.
Want to see some examples of where Co-Pilot can be really useful? Click here to check a few ideas out.
If you wish to add or remove the ability to create and edit from an agent's profile you can find out how to do that here.