A service-level agreement (SLA) lets you set standards of performance for your team. Within Fixflo, there is a feature available - at an additional monthly cost - that provides you the ability to set SLA polices for various parameters, including but not limited to:
- The time in which a job should be assigned
- The time in which agents should provide a 'first contact' on an issue
- The time in which a contractor should be instructed
- The time in which a contractor should mark the job as complete
- The time in which an agent should close the job
You can specify whether the SLA is tracking the issue/job, the contractor or your team (the agent).
Each parameter can also be filtered so that you can really drive specific SLAs. For example, you can filter your 'Time in which a contractor should be instructed' SLA for different priority levels of jobs, or have a specific SLA for an individual client.
There are quite a few options available! Please use the below links - in sequential order - to go through the SLA set up process, learn how to configure unique SLAs and some best-practice advice on tracking and reporting:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- SLA setup - setting custom priorities
- SLA setup - reminder dates and business hours
- SLA setup - adding SLAs
- Tracking your SLAs
If you are interested in finding out more information on the feature, or wish to discuss pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your assigned CSM.