Who are PropCall?
PropCall offer an out-of-hours emergency network, with contractors being on-side within 4 hours of the emergency being reported.
Though you undoubtedly already have a pool of excellent contractors at your disposal, there may be times when a repair requires an urgent resolution and none of your usual contractors are available to help. When this happens, you can utilise the PropCall network and automate emergency instructions to them.
How does it work?
1) Your occupiers report their maintenance issue via your Fixflo URL
2) If the issue hits your set parameters (particular properties, certain maintenance types) as specified in Co-pilot, then the job is automatically awarded to PropCall
3) An SMS will be sent to the reporting occupier, free of charge, to advise 'The issue you reported in Fixflo has been instructed to an emergency contractor. They will call you within 30mins. Please ensure you answer the phone.'
4) A PropCall PM will call the occupier within 30 minutes of the job being reported, to arrange an emergency contractor
5) Contractor attends the property to make it safe, and will communicate with you via the Comments tab of the job. Should you grant permission, extra works can be completed to fix the issue long-term
For further information, please read the articles and documents provided below:
- PropCall flyer - a promotional marketing document highlighting a little more about what they do
- PropCall Rate Card - highlights the PropCall rates for the relevant service type. Please note that there is no upfront cost to enable the service; you will only be required to pay once a contractor is deployed
- PropCall SLA - this provides you with the service level agreement as provided by the network
- PropCall FAQs - frequently asked questions of the network
- PropCall - Lettings - Fault Types Covered by the Network- a list of the emergency fault types covered.
If you are ready to activate the service, please follow our details via the PropCall set up guide.