- We don't often tease... we don't like to raise expectations. So I'm just going to say that we've got something big and very exciting on it's way in the new year. I can't say any more... but suffice to say it could save you guys a lot of time and pain!
- Costs were proving hard to edit when a contractor went to provide an invoice - sorted!
- We sorted one where agents were getting inexplicably linked to issues.
- The button to add new buildings and estates had gone walkies - we've tied those down now.
- We've made sure you can see all the tenants fault notes in the PDF for a reported issue.
- We've made sure menus show properly on iOS (iPhones and iPads)
- Line breaks (new lines) now show in fault details - makes it a whole lot easier to read when there's lots in there!
Have a great Christmas break!
We'd love your help! We think our Proactive Management feature is pretty good, but we want it to be amazing.
So get in touch for a demo - we'd love to show you how much time it can save you and have you shape it into the tool you need.
There's more... but we didn't want to bore you! Interested? Get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need some help?
Book some training or get in touch with one of our support - Tom the rest of the team are here to help! Give them a call on +44 (0)207 183 1222 or drop them a line to email@example.com.|
Got some feedback?
|Why not drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! My name is Dan and I'm Fixflo's Product Manager.|