Time for another Fixflo release.
In recent weeks we've introduced a couple of big features which have required a fair amount of work. It doesn't stop there - we still need to make improvements, fixes and further works to ensure that these features are top notch. In the newly unpacked agent roles, we're going to add more and more options for agents to configure, so they can really have the control they want on their Fixflo system.
In addition to new system features, we've created a new flyer that details what landlords should look for in an agent - just a little something that you can show to potential landlords! Have read below for instructions on how to get your own branded flyer!
As always feedback is always appreciated - we want to make this a product you love. Be sure to send them to email@example.com
- A new flyer called "What should landlords look for in an agent" is available for everyone to download. Click here to create your branded flyer
- Occupier details are made more prominent for contractors (if made available)
- Breakdown of costs has been added to the contractor invoices
- The "Book training" icon has been changed to a telephone - a lot of agents have commented on it looking like a football!
- Added ability to set works authorisation limit on a per role basis
- Fixed an issue where notes were showing id PDFs for landlords
- Fixed an issue where the issue navigation bar remained on the screen
- Fixed an issue where adding service event series did not work
- Fixed a bug that prevented the job start date from saving
- Fixed a bug that allowed contractors to complete service events with a future date
We'd love your help! We think our Proactive Management feature is pretty good, but we want it to be amazing.
So get in touch for a demo - we'd love to show you how much time it can save you and have you shape it into the tool you need.
There's more... but we didn't want to bore you! Interested? Get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need some help?
Book some training or get in touch with one of our support - Tom the rest of the team are here to help! Give them a call on +44 (0)207 183 1222 or drop them a line to email@example.com.|
Got some feedback?
|Why not drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! My name is Dan and I'm Fixflo's Product Manager.|