- Agents can now review contractors on the jobs they've completed - these reviews will only be visible to the agents and will be displayed out of five stars when you go to select a contractor for future jobs
- We've made it easier to add users and properties onto the system by adding easy to find buttons
- Thumbnails have been added for videos within the Fixflo University page (our support team is still working hard on getting those videos out to you guys - stay tuned!)
- For foreign agencies, recommended addresses will be shown to occupiers when reporting an issue for more accurate data
- The calendar has been expanded to show all events taking place on any given day and any property
- Added Units tab within the building profile so agents can easily navigate to the building's related units
- PPM: fixed the Buildings search under Proactive Management to link to the planner
- Fixed an issue where the comment section stops working after an occupier sends a comment
- Can now save changes to email notification settings
- Fixed issue which stopped contractors from uploading documents
- Happiness widget is now easier to dismiss
- Fixed an issue with the content edit page not displaying correctly for our Internet Explorer users
We'd love your help! We think our Proactive Management feature is pretty good, but we want it to be amazing.
So get in touch for a demo - we'd love to show you how much time it can save you and have you shape it into the tool you need.
There's more... but we didn't want to bore you! Interested? Get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need some help?
Book some training or get in touch with one of our support - Tom the rest of the team are here to help! Give them a call on +44 (0)207 183 1222 or drop them a line to email@example.com.|
Got some feedback?
|Why not drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! My name is Dan and I'm Fixflo's Product Manager.|