- Create multiple service events from the planner
- Copy from another property to add events to a property's planner
- Deleting an event will ask you if you want to delete future events too
- You can now resend an event instruction email - useful when your contractors have a habit of losing emails!
- You can now send broadcast announcements to leaseholders - not just to unit occupiers
- Leaseholders can now be seen from their own tab within a building
- Contractors and occupiers now receive a confirmation email when the appointment time for a job is set
- Calendar invites are sent with each appointment time confirmation email sent to contractors
- Contractors can now save their progress filling in the 'job completed' screen - so they can come back later and add those last details before marking it all done!
- South Africa postcodes - fixed it so that these are entirely optional for issues and for importing data
- Showing your own addresses in the postcode lookup now works for the few agencies for whom it didn't
We'd love your help! We think our Proactive Management feature is pretty good, but we want it to be amazing.
So get in touch for a demo - we'd love to show you how much time it can save you and have you shape it into the tool you need.
There's more... but we didn't want to bore you! Interested? Get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need some help?
Book some training or get in touch with one of our support - Tom the rest of the team are here to help! Give them a call on +44 (0)207 183 1222 or drop them a line to email@example.com.|
Got some feedback?
|Why not drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! My name is Dan and I'm Fixflo's Product Manager.|