- Create a service event and tell it when to repeat - no more faffing around with 'programmes'
- Service agreements are entirely optional, launch straight into creating events and record your contractual agreements... or not!
- New emails to contractors - you can never have too much clarity!
- Comments have had a major overhaul!
- Fixflo revolves around clear communication, and it's no good being able to send comments if they get missed. Hopefully that'll never happen again!
- No doubt you'll spot the changes - let us know what you think firstname.lastname@example.org
- We've added a tenants responsibility flyer that agents can use to print out a branded flyer for their tenants. It's free for everyone to use - check it out!
- We've made our list of boiler manufacturers longer, so your occupiers should find it easier to search for their brand
- Cherry pick your favourite contractors - when you go to instruct works or request quotes, these contractors will appear top of the pile!
- In the same vein, some landlords have contractors that they prefer - these will show up at the very top. Happy landlords = happy agents!
- Fixed a bug where resetting any quote to pending only reset the top quote
- Fixed a bug where "Comments recently received" panels were showing comments that were sent
- Fixed a bug where you cannot scroll within the works planner
- Fixed a bug where adding a new programme type did not work as intended
We'd love your help! We think our Proactive Management feature is pretty good, but we want it to be amazing.
So get in touch for a demo - we'd love to show you how much time it can save you and have you shape it into the tool you need.
There's more... but we didn't want to bore you! Interested? Get in touch - email@example.com
Need some help?
Book some training or get in touch with one of our support - Tom the rest of the team are here to help! Give them a call on +44 (0)207 183 1222 or drop them a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Got some feedback?
|Why not drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! My name is Dan and I'm Fixflo's Product Manager.|