- We've enabled you to edit programme definitions and add new ones from scratch! (In the Settings menu > Programmes definitions)
- In the lettings flavour of Fixflo, we can now send the contractor the occupiers details - have the contractor contact them directly to arrange access! Saves you playing middle man, but it's something you do need to turn on! (It's in: Setup > Settings > Issue settings > Proactive management)
- You can now view the works planner in a weekly view - see 2 weeks of events and know exactly what's coming up for a particular property.
- We've added the ability to submit an issue by searching!
Note: we're testing this feature - you'll only see it about half the time!
- We've updated our landlord flyer - use it to win new instructions from landlords by showing them how much money you can save them!
- Our settings page has been reworked - hopefully you'll have an easier time looking for the options you want to change
- Issues will now only be reassigned from one agent to another if the issue is progressed (the status changes)
- You can now bulk close and bulk reassign issues (it's in the options menu when you look at a list of issues)
- Fixed a bug where team assignments were not saving within agent profile
- Fixed a bug where email notifications were always sent when a private issue note was created
- Fixed a bug where custom events could not be created
We'd love your help! We think our Proactive Management feature is pretty good, but we want it to be amazing.
So get in touch for a demo - we'd love to show you how much time it can save you and have you shape it into the tool you need.
There's more... but we didn't want to bore you! Interested? Get in touch - email@example.com
Need some help?
Book some training or get in touch with one of our support - Tom the rest of the team are here to help! Give them a call on +44 (0)207 183 1222 or drop them a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Got some feedback?
|Why not drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! My name is Dan and I'm Fixflo's Product Manager.|