- Livechat is now available on Fixflo Help! If you have a urgent issue, question, or even feedback, our support team will be on hand to assist you sooner than ever! (Limited agencies to begin with!)
- We have new a setting called Clockwise - Set your office hours and a recipient, and that person will get a copy of every out of hours issue raised
- Flyers now support higher resolution images (Spotted yours looking a little skew-whiff? Just re-upload it - give Support a shout if you need help!)
- Removed “reply” button in comments when an issue is marked as closed - users shouldn't be able to reply in a closed issue
- Moved batch report issues from Events section to the "Report an issue" section, which makes much more sense
- The 'Cost of works' report now includes the breakdown of costs (materials, labour, other) and the contractors feedback for extra clarity
- The advanced property search now allows you to find Deactivated properties (they're hidden but never lost)
- Fixed a bug where agents could not view and download their invoice PDF (we were wondering why you guys stopped paying us..!)
- Fixed a bug where "use own property in postcode search" option was not working correctly
- Fixed a bug where landlord FYIs were not being being sent
- Fixed a bug where locked out contractors were showing on the list when instructing works or requesting quotes.
- Stopped the "planned maintenance" issue category from showing to occupiers
- Improved the spacing on the compliance matrix so that the table looks more even (the little things count!)
- Fixed an issue where the status bubbles on the compliance matrix weren't updating properly
- Customised events in PPM lettings are now clearly distinguished from events that are part of the service programme
- Contractors can now view service events via the email notifications they receive
We'd love your help! We think our Proactive Management feature is pretty good, but we want it to be amazing.
So get in touch for a demo - we'd love to show you how much time it can save you and have you shape it into the tool you need.
There's more... but we didn't want to bore you! Interested? Get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need some help?
Book some training or get in touch with one of our support - Tom the rest of the team are here to help! Give them a call on +44 (0)207 183 1222 or drop them a line to email@example.com.|
Got some feedback?
|Why not drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! My name is Dan and I'm Fixflo's Product Manager.|