Everything's had a visual overhaul. To help you start, here are some of the main changes:
- Menu moved to the left (but don't worry - it's pretty much the same menu!)
- Removed the empty borders on the sides of the webpage, and reduced the amount of space taken up by the top banner
- Within issues, you used to switch between people on the left - we've made better use of the space and people are now split by expandable sections.
Proactive management is a big part of property management - no matter how many issues a tenant raises, theres things that need to be done periodically, and we think we've solved that! This feature has been in our Block product for a while, but it's had a big rework.
You can set up service programmes for work that needs to take place at a property (think of them like recurring meetings). You can then specify the contractor on a per event basis, or use a service agreement to apply a contractor to lots of events. Either way, when the time comes, the contractor will be automatically instructed!
We'd love your help! We think our Proactive Management feature is pretty good, but we want it to be amazing. So get in touch for a demo - we'd love to show you how much time it can save you and have you shape it into the tool you need.
- Contractors can now provide notes when raising an invoice - it all helps to ensure you know what they're charing for
- Ever want to include contractors quote documents when sending a landlord quotes to review? Well now you can... but only if you want!
- Added the option to search by building within the Leaseholders and Units page
- Units can be searched by their external reference
- Increased the consistency of the compliance matrix search layout
- Removed duplication of "Message to landlord" field in the comments section
- Fixed issue with feedback emails to tenants not being sent out
- Fixed issue where the contractor cost and works cost of a completed issue couldn't exceed £1000
There's more... but we didn't want to bore you! Interested? Get in touch - email@example.com
Need some help?
Book some training or get in touch with one of our support - Tom the rest of the team are here to help! Give them a call on +44 (0)207 183 1222 or drop them a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Got some feedback?
|Why not drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! My name is Dan and I'm Fixflo's Product Manager.|