Back with another release!
As you may all know, we have been focusing on making Planned and Preventive Maintenance (PPM) as painless as possible, which has continued into this release.
All this PPM work will no doubt help Block customer, but it's also going to benefit lettings. Very very soon, lettings will be getting our tools for managing PPM. We're a little biased... but if we were letting agents, we'd be pretty excited about how easy it makes planned works and how much time and hassle it could save us!
As a result of all this work, the release may look a little light - but trust us, we've got our noses to the grindstone.
- If a reported issue is for a communal area, occupier details will not be shown to the contractor
- When a tenant accepts a job start date, the "Accept" button will be removed from their side - we don't want them to think they haven't been doing their bit!
- We've changed "Proactive maintenance" to "Proactive management", as it's all management but not necessarily all maintenance
- Building of a unit added within the system can now be changed
- Service programmes can be closed and deleted manually, as you may want to end this programme earlier
- Agents will receive an email if a service event was not instructed due to a lack of assigned contractor - sometimes we all need a reminder that something is missing
- And a load more changes that polish some already great features!
- Fixed a bug where latest invoice report did not include invoices generated within Fixflo
There's more... but we didn't want to bore you! Interested? Get in touch - email@example.com
Need some help?
Book some training or get in touch with one of our support - Tom the rest of the team are here to help! Give them a call on +44 (0)207 183 1222 or drop them a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Got some feedback?
|Why not drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! My name is Dan and I'm Fixflo's Product Manager.|