- In this release, we've decided to give our customers a louder voice. We've added a little feedback popup to see how you're all getting on, which will appear once a month once you've answered it. Just click on the smiley and (if you want) leave us a comment - we'll be eternally grateful and you'll reap the rewards of any feedback you give to us!
- We're thinking of renaming “tenants” to “occupiers” in our system. This is because everyone living in a property is an occupier, but not all occupiers are tenants – some are leaseholders. Let us know your thoughts!
We're also working on a version of Fixflo for Build to Rent. It's essentially all the best bits of Block and Plus, with some extra consideration...
If you're interested we'd love to hear from you. Please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The help button for agents now offers access to our excellent (FREE) training. Find it there, or just click here!
You can now go to the previous and next issues without having to go back to the main list.
- Receive notifications when a quote is submitted - not just all quotes. Don't fancy this? Don't worry - you can turn it off in your profile settings!
- "Ideal work completion date" can be added when you ask contractors to quote.
- Can reliably decline issues they're assigned... much as you might wish they couldn't!
- Confusing message in emails regarding replies are now sorted.
- Can upload more than one invoice
- Can include a custom message in invoices created in the system - that way they can justify their costs!
Please note these changes only apply to Block:
- When looking at a list of issues, the primary agent's name for the block is now shown on the left, and the assigned agent for the issue is on the right.
- When tenants decline a job start date, they can now provide an alternative date for the contractor's visit.
- "Click here to reply" message have been reworded to "don't reply to that email, click the link to reply in system" to avoid confusion
- Issue emails now have clearer explanation for why they've been sent.
Need some help?
Book some training or get in touch with one of our support - Tom the rest of the team are here to help! Give them a call on +44 (0)207 183 1222 or drop them a line to email@example.com.|
Got some feedback?
|Why not drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! My name is Dan and I'm Fixflo's Product Manager.|