This is the welcome screen that will be shown to the tenants when they access the Fixflo reporting repairs site.
1. If you would like to report a problem, select the category of the problem. For example, if it is to do with air conditioning, select Air Conditioning.
2. Select the type of air conditioning that you in the property. For example, if it is a split air conditioner, select Split Air Conditioner.
3. Select the problem that the appliance is having. You will need to fill out as much detail as possible - the serial number is not required as it may be difficult to find.
4. Once you proceed, you are given the option to add photos. Click to upload photos should you wish to.
5. Once uploaded, click next to fill in the address details. You can search up the address automatically by entering the postcode.
6. Click next to proceed to entering contact details.
7. During confirm and send, there is an option to fill out further notes where you can note down information that might be useful for the agent to see.
8. If you have chosen to be present, they will be given a warning to pay a missed call out charge if they are not present as stated on the day of the appointment.
9. Once they have confirmed this step, the issue will be submitted.