When instructing a contractor to undertake
works the agency might wish to include a health and safety document.
Once uploaded, health and safety documents can be sent to the contractor whenever works are instructed. They are also sent if a contractor is asked to quote for works.
Setting up health and safety documents
To upload the health and safety document:
1) Log in, Go to Agency Admin and click on 'Health and Safety documents'
2) Click on the '+' sign to select and upload your health and safety document from your computer.
3) Once uploaded the document title may be modified and the document may be enabled or disabled by clicking on the 'Edit>>' button provided. If enabled, health and safety document can be sent to the contractor whenever works are instructed.
Using health and safety documents
Once, at least one health and safety document is enabled a new drop-down option is made available as part of the issue quotation/instruction process. The health and safety document can then be selected.
Here is how you can include the health and safety document when instructing works to the contractor:
1) Go to the reported issue and click to 'Request quotations' or 'Instruct works'
2) Select the 'Health and Safety document' that you would like to be included from the 'Health & safety document' drop down.
Note: Once a document has been included in a works instruction email you will not be able to delete it.
Once the health and safety document has been selected, emails to the contractor will include the heath and safety document as an attachment. Furthermore, the attachment name will be included as part of the issue audit trail.