There are two options available for managing issues across a team of property managers.
- Simple Model - This model is designed for small teams of property managers where issues are resolved collectively. In other words, issues are shared across the team, any issue may be worked upon by any property manager at any time. All property managers share the same "To-do" list
- Selective Model - This model is designed for larger teams of property managers where issues are resolved individually. In other words, issues are allocated to each team member, and each team member has their own "To-do" list.
You can choose which model your business uses by updating your agency settings:
When an issue is first reported, the agent assigned to the issue is not set.
There are a number of ways to assign an issue to an agent.
- Assigned on update - When an agent progresses an issue the agent is automatically assigned to that issue.
- Assigned manually - The assigned agent may be changed by first selecting the issue. Then changing the value assigned agent.
- Assigned in batch - When an agency is set up as "selective" issues may be assigned in batch
- Post code allocation* - This allows you to automatically allocate issues that are reported to the right agent based on the postcode of the property. Select an agent, then add a list of post codes to the agent. When a new issue is reported that matches the postcode the agent is assigned to that issue. (Currently available in the UK only)
Batch issue assignment
When an agency is set up as "selective" issues may be assigned in batch:
Post code allocation
You can break down postcodes as finely as you want e.g. LS, LS1, LS1 8 etc
If there is an overlap in postcodes for two property managers/branches then both will be alerted to new issues in that postcode.