Start a new topic
Answered

Language Conversion

Hi,

I have a document that i would like to translate, into all of the languges that Fixflo can. Is there something on the system that I can use to help me with this? I was trying to avoid time spent with Google translate.

Many Thanks

Ross

Best Answer

Hi Ross,

The landlord will be unable to access the system if they do not have an email address. In a case where such a landlord is responsible for managing the works, you will have to contact them outside of the system. As the agent you can fill in the job details on behalf of the landlord when you have agreed on all the necessary details and process the issue that way.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jack

Answer

Hi Ross,

The landlord will be unable to access the system if they do not have an email address. In a case where such a landlord is responsible for managing the works, you will have to contact them outside of the system. As the agent you can fill in the job details on behalf of the landlord when you have agreed on all the necessary details and process the issue that way.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jack

Hi Jack,

Another question. What do we do to progress a job on fixflo e.g. Allocate to Landlord, if the landlord does not have an email address?

Thanks
Ross

Hi Ross,

Unfortunately the system is only able to translate the language that the tenant uses to report the fault.

Kind regards,

Jack

Fixflo Support